Brandy Melville søker butikkleder
STORE MANAGER- BRANDY MELVILLE – OSLO
JOB description: We are looking for a full-time store manager with (managing) experience in fashion retail, preferably women’s wear, to join our shop in the city centre of Oslo. Are you also experienced in Visual Merchandise: what are you waiting for?!
Brandy has become a cult favourite of fashionistas everywhere. The Brandy Melville style ranges from loose fitting off-shoulder tees, to soft angora sweaters and stylish dresses, skirts and tops. Women of every age can find something at Brandy Melville to fit their style, closet and budget. You can find shops throughout the European Union and in cities such as Milan, Rome, Barcelona, LA, New York, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Zurich, Stockholm, Oslo and many more.
Being an original Italian brand, inspired by the L.A. lifestyle, Brandy Melville gained fame among Hollywood celebrities, including The Kardashians, Taylor Swift, Ashley Benson, Vanessa Hudgens, Audrina Patridge, Paris Hilton, Miranda Kerr, Karlie Kloss, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, and many more. In a world where fashion can often come across as ordinary and simple, Brandy Melville charmingly sneaks upon its potential ‘Brandy Girl’. Her classic character stands out in the crowd; she is refined, fashionable and yet relaxed. Satisfying the customer is a priority within the concept of Brandy Melville. Whenever entering the store, every customer feels at ease and always leaves with a warm feeling.
ARE YOU THE STORE MANAGER FOR OSLO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Who are you: You are probably already working in the fashion industry, and preferably you have experience in (managing) fashion stores. Your service is authentic. You are genuinely interested in people, you know how to work with/train your staff and you can give and receive feedback. You like to do things differently, and we would like to offer you that chance. You are full time available.
What will you be doing?
• Welcoming the customers to make them feel at home and encourage them to buy
• Helping the clients to find their ultimate Brandy outfits
• Advice clients on how to mix, match and combine our unique items
• Proactively approach, help, style and advice customers
• Address and successfully resolve client situations according to company philosophy and standards
• Continuously growing of knowledge of the collection to ensure optimal customer advice
• Continuously implement the Brandy product-merchandising policy. This is an ongoing process: Perfect execution of visual merchandising guidelines – presentation is everything! Adhere to company guidelines as detailed in the company Visual Merchandising guidelines
• Maintain high visual merchandising standards on the shop floor and window displays
• Achieve considerable sales together with the rest of the team
• Operate the cash register
• Make the customers and visitors feel at home and encourage them to buy
• Achieve considerable sales together with the rest of the team
• Responsible for creating a unique, innovative and inspirational customer experience encompassing the Brandy Melville lifestyle and brand image.
• Responsible for sending daily recaps of product success, new merchandising, and product sell through to the owners.
• Partner with management team in planning, scheduling, and executing an innovative visual environment.
• Being able to react to the business and re-merchandise accordingly after sell-through of product.
• Must utilize and manage product knowledge and sell-through to analyze and communicate business results to the owners.
• Manage and train staff in all visual aspects of presentation and standards, censoring effectively, how to read tags in accordance to go backs. The Visual Merchandiser is the direct trainer to visual associates with merchandising expectation.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience in a (busy) fashion store (Preferably in a managing position)
• An enthusiastic and spontaneous personality with creative input
• Good judge of character and associated communication skills
• Ambitious, goal-orientated, sales minded
• Understanding of the target group and what it wants to wear
• Curious personality and eagerness to learn
• Team spirit, while promoting your own identity
• Leadership, overview and able to delegate with elegance
• Norwegian mother tongue and fluent English speaker
• Large degree of responsibility
• Flexible regarding working hours
• Take part in a daily 5 minute meeting: prepared and conducted every day to ensure that all employees understand the daily business expectations and are motivated to achieve their targets
• Help ensuring all new members of the team understand and demonstrate all elements of the Brand Experience
• Deliver inspiring and motivating communication, which reflects the Brandy Melville brand values
• Demonstrate professional and effective communication skills in all areas of their role
• Actively listen to, and value other colleague’s viewpoints and opinions
• Effectively give feedback information to Senior Management and Head Office
• VM: Identify the learning needs of employees and deliver the appropriate training/ coaching needed
• Take responsibility for your own personal development and career progression by demonstrating an active approach to learning
• Ensure that unsatisfactory standards of performance are addressed promptly by following the company performance management process
Operating & Policies & Procedures
• Monitor and report any store maintenance problems and keep informed of job completions or delays
• Be aware of potential safety hazards within the store and report them immediately
• Help overseeing and ensuring non-abuse of company uniform and discount facilities by regularly checking all records
• As a potential manager, all details are communicated to relevant parties and you are fully aware of the company emergency call out procedure
What will you get from us?
• Training & education
• Space to grow (International)
• Employee discount
• Inspiration and information
• Informal work and company environment
• Professional coaching & support
Do you want to be our Store Manager?
Please send the following information in English and remember to mention you are looking for a job in Oslo! :
(1) Your resume
(2) Motivational letter
(3) Notice-period details/ availability (!!)
(4) Your photo attached to your email as soon as possible to: email@example.com
Incomplete job applications will not be processed